Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What do I need to present to send money?
You need to bring a valid Identity Card with photo, such as NRIC, Passport, Work Permit or Employment Pass.
2. What beneficiary details do I need to provide?
You need to provide us the beneficiary name (as in the bank account), beneficiary address and contact number, bank, branch, account number, specific bank branch codes and the purpose of remittance.
3. My beneficiary does not have a bank account. Can I still send money?
• For IDR (Indonesia) currency, beneficiaries who do not have bank account can receive money at the nearest Kantor POS.
• For PHP (Philippines) currency, beneficiaries can receive money at nearest branch
• For NPR (Nepal) currency, beneficiaries can receive money at any of the hundreds of payout locations in Nepal.
• For INR (India), beneficiaries can receive bank draft from any branch in India.
4. What are the modes of payment?
You can either pay us by cash, cheque, or transfer.
5. How can I be sure that my beneficiary can receive the money safely?
Mass Express is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and we are working with secured networks; therefore you are guaranteed that your money is sent with security.
6. How long does it take for the money to be received by my beneficiary?
The funds are credited to the beneficiary account depending upon the destination countries. For more detailed information, please call 67324243.
7. What is “cut-off time”?
Cut-off time is the latest time of the working day for which the transaction is received for it to be valid within the same day. If the transaction is received after cut-off time, it will be valid on the next working day.
8. Can I request for proof that my beneficiary already received the money?
Yes. You can request for a copy of the bank confirmation.